Two factor authentication
Zahara supports MFA.
This is a feature is available to all customers under the Enterprise and Unlimited editions. It can be enabled for you upon request. If you wish to use it for your users, there are a few steps to take.
- Ask the Zahara Team to enable it for you. Please submit a support request.
- You will then need to enable it for your users - individually in their user records
- The user will need to download Google authenticator onto their phones (or compatible application you prefer to promote) iOS or Android
- The user will be asked to set up MFA when they next login - a new screen will appear with a QR code
- The user will need to scan a QR code using their authenticator app
- The user will generate a code and enter the code - the Zahara app will be registered in Authenticator now and display a new code anytime they are prompted for one.
- The user will now be able to access Zahara from this same PC or device for 30 days without issues, provided they have ticked the "remain logged in for 30 days option"
- Logging on from a new device will require the passcode being entered from their phone
A new release of Zahara was published on Saturday with new features and bug fixes Xero We have extended our Xero functionality to include: Importing of Draft Invoices from Xero into Zahara. We are now "Receipt Bank" friendly. You can now setup Zahara ...
Tracking Category Mapping in Zahara
Once connected to Xero, you can now choose which tracking categories (out of the two available) are mapped to the two choices available to you: 1. Cost Codes 2. Projects For new Business Units, with no values in the project settings, this ...
Automatic Closing of Orders
You can automatically close orders with two criterias 1. No activity for 90 days 2. Fully Matched and 20 days have passed. To enable either of these, per Business Unit, head to Business > Settings > Maintenance You will see the functionality there. A ...
How the Opera connector works
If you are an Opera user and you want a seamless sync between Zahara and Opera, you will need two tools. SmartSync and the Zahara Opera Connector. The video below shows an invoice being created in Zahara and arriving in Opera. SmartSync is the Zahara ...
Xero connection problems
Xero connection errors drop outs. For most people with one Business unit and one Company in Xero, you can use your Xero username and password for the connection and never have to change this. If you have more than one Business Unit in Zahara ...